27 October 2009

Fall

A bench with a view
October 2009


So...it's been over a month. I've been silent, but not absent.

A month ago I had much needed surgery on some faulty leg veins. Such surgery requires a decent recovery period of lying on the couch and walking, but no sitting or standing. And typing on a laptop that can't sit on my lap is a bit tough. The extent of my computer use is craning my neck to the side and reading until a crick sets in.

Anyway, I am getting back into the swing of things now. And I have been getting some fabulous photos from my frequent therapeutic walks. So enjoy the view and I will be back with more.

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous and serene!

    Hope your legs are now recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that picture! Wow.

    Sorry to hear you've not been well. I'm glad you're doing better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo! It sounds like you've gone through quite an ordeal!! I hope you are up and about and as right as rain soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the well wishes...I'm nearly back to 100% and it feels good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.